Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tokyo Day 4

Had my first class today and I have to write a short essay.  Will post it here for fun and for people to make fun of me.  I bought a pair of glasses because they were so cheap.  60 dollars as opposed to the usual 500 dollars!!!


LUNCH:  Yoshinoya:  beef bowl with salmon and miso soup and rice, C:  beef bowl Large size, R:  beef bowl regular size.

Snack:  luna bar and chestnut cake roll, C:  meron pan and bun  R:  coffee only.

Dinner:  Ishi yaki Set from the Ishiyaki Club Restaurant.  I thought it was good at first but the karaage were way too salty and I got really thirsty.  C barely finished his so I ate it for him.  I had way too much rice so I walked the 22 stories to my hotel floor to try to burn calories.

I finished writing my short essay, but I can't type it in now because I'm still working on my report for school.  I'll do it soon though.  Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment