Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Japan Trip Meeting

I've been preparing madly for our trip to Japan because I want everyone to be organized, excited, and know what they are going to be doing.  So, the last meeting is over and now, only time will tell if the preparationgs that I put them through have been enough.

I see various levels of effort and I must applaud those students who really tried their best on every assignment we did.  Yay for people who like to go for it and not just sit back like a couch potato and watch others do the work.  Love it. 

The train is a challenge in Tokyo.  Believe you me, those kiddies who said they did not want to do the train assignment will suffer.  And, I will get chuckles when they actually get lost and say, yeah, should have gone through the train routes more carefully, right?!?  Mistakes have to be made in order to learn.

Now, I am just waiting to hear back from the school in Osaka. http://www.momoyamagakuin-h.ed.jp/ryugaku/HTMLs/overview-e.html   Homestays, times and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment